Round two, deary me I have been nominated a second time ….
Hang on one second …..While I pick myself up off the Floor….
The lovely Natasha from Fashion Stylists has nominated me and for that I am truly grateful. It’s hard to imagine people really like my little Blog I have it in my head that every time I do up a post its only me that can see it, not actually everyone and anyone, well only those that read it. As it’s all Social Media and coping and pasting it into like 20,000000 different places so that you can make your little baby grow and develop into something Beautiful. I am sure one day my Baby “THEBEAUTMUM”, will become the Swan she always wanted to be!
Check out Natasha’s fab blog here:http://fashionstylistsirl.blogspot.ie/2015/06/the-liebster-awards-nomination.html?m=1
There are the rules my Beautiful Things :
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Answer the 11 questions that the nominator has asked
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award
5. Provide your 11 nominees with a list of questions you would like to know about them
What made you start a blog?
I was told by my friend Marie that I would be great at it and I thought Gosh no I couldn’t do that. So I decided to set up my Facebook pg Beautiful Things firstly and see how it goes. The response was great so I said what the heck lets give it a lash ! So thank you Marie & also a Huge thank you to my friend Glenn Brokenshire for setting it all up for me as when it comes to computers I seriously am THE COMPUTER DUMMIE!!!! I never even heard of WordPress ….lol
2. How did you come up with your blog name?
I wanted Beautiful Things as that’s what my Personal Blog on Facebook is called but unfortunately that name was taken so BEAUT for Beautiful and MUM as that’s what I am a Mummy. Hence the name TheBeautMum.
3. What’s your can’t live without item of clothing?
This is hard as I love Clothes, Skinny jeans I think aah…
4. What outfit makes you look in the mirror and think “girl, you are looking damn good today”?
Oh I love when that happens, a dress my little black Silivan Heach number I purchased in Killarney recently or my burgundy bodycon French Connection dress.
5. What are your top blogging tips?
Keep it real, write about what interests you, and write from the heart.
6. Do you have a pet?
Yes, a Tomcat called DEXTER !
7. What do you like to do outside of blogging?
I love to run I run 3 nights a week. Keeping fit is something I love and I exercise everyday. I also love learning new things, so I did a make up artistry course recently and now I am qualified MUA. Fashion is also something I love so I am currently studying to become a Stylist and Personal Shopper.
8. What’s your turn up the radio song?
At the moment its got to be Oh oh and I have to pick “CHEERLEADER” love it love it and “BILLS” by Lunch Money Lewis.
9. What’s the last book you read?
Chicken soup for the soul 101 stories to open the heart and rekindle the spirit. BUY IT excellent !
10. What’s your proudest achievement?
My 4 beautiful children. After that I would say having run two half marathons, three 10 milers and umteen 5ks 7ks etc
11. What’s your most cringe moment?
Oh that’s a hard question, the first thing that springs to mind is crying after the last 10 miler I did. I was aiming for a PR and didn’t achieve it as it was not my day, but hey I ran every mile so well done me.
My 11 questions are as follows:
- If you could spend a week on a desert island with one celebrity who would it be and why?
- Name one thing you have always wanted to do but never did?
- What’s your favourite flower?
- Name your favourite love song?
- If your home went on fire and you could only grab one thing what would it be and why?
- What is the best book you have ever read?
- Would you age gracefully or get Botox, fillers etc
- What do you do to relax?
- What was your favourite holiday to date and why?
- Did you enjoy school and who was your favourite teacher?
- If you could only ever wear jeans or dresses for the rest of time which would you choose?
There you have it I have already nominated 11 wonderful Blogs.
So as before follow the rules above and enjoy XxX
My Beautiful Things
Yours truly TheBeautmum who is honoured to have been nominated a second Time X