Third one in the body shape series & this week I’m covering The Wedge/ Triangle.
Characteristics of the wedge body shape are:
- Shoulders are noticeably wider than hip-line
- You may have strong looking shoulders
- Your body figure may project a sporty athletic physique
- Great legs often come with this body
- Your hips look straight given your shoulders being broad
- You have little or no waist definition
- Examples of the wedge body shape are Angelina Jolie and Renee Zewellger
So how do we dress this body shape I hear you ask well it’s simple.
Create curves around your bottom.
Use bold colour skirts and full skirts ( circles, ruffles, tiers)
Nipped in jackets and tops, sweaters, coats.
Boot cut, flare & wide leg pants.
Soften the shoulders, drapey fabrics, weighty fabrics, wide straps.
Collar less shirts, no shoulder pads/ unbuttoned cardis.
Cargo pants, trench coats, rompers, studded boots, pumps, beaded sandals will all be amazing on you !
Hope this helps in your quest for style and getting the right clothes for your body shape & making the most of your assets.
Happy shopping ladies and any style or fashion queries just ask I would be happy to help.
A Fashion Obsessed Freak.