Characteristics of the apple body shape are:
- You carry weight around your mid-section and chest e.g (big bust, protruding tummy)
- Your rib cage and back appear somewhat wide
- you may have wide or/ fleshy shoulders
- Your waistline is undefined or has little waist definition
- Your hips may be narrow similar to inverted Triangle
- You probably have fabulous legs & boobs (well endowed)
- You have slim limbs (specifically arms)
- However if you are small chested you most likely carry most of your weight around your midriff
An example of this body shape is Catherine Zeta Jones
Emphasize your bust. If you have an apple-shaped body, then you must have a great bust, so don’t be afraid to flaunt it
- Wear shirts or dresses that flow from under your bust, expanding at the waist.
- Remember that drawing attention to your bust is different from looking top-heavy. You don’t need to wear elaborate necklaces or tops with ornate patterns near the neck. You already have a great bust, so it needs no adornments.
Show off your legs. A great pair of legs often comes with the apple-shaped body. So, whether you’re tall or on the shorter side, don’t be afraid to show off your great legs
- Wear: tops with v-necks, plunging necklines, strapless, scoop, or tops with narrow bodices. This will draw more attention to your bust and elongate your upper body.
- Avoid: tops with a halter, very high necklines, decorated neckline, off-the shoulder cut, or boat neck. This will make your shoulders broader and will draw too much attention to your chest.
There you have it ladies. All you gorge apple’s go forth and shop. Let me know if any of you have gone out and purchased according to my little help guide …I love seeing people’s purchases as much as I enjoy shopping .